I need to add a total row to table in excel worksheet.
1. How I can add a total row to table in excel?
Solution(step by step)
Add a total row to table in Excel.
1. Click anywhere inside the table.
2. Go to Table Tools and click on Design button.
3. Select the check box for Total Row.
5. Select the second last cell of total row and click on down arrow.
6. Click on Sum from drop down list.
7. Total of that column will be added to that cell.
8. Select and Drag the fill handle across the range that you want to fill.
9. Total of data of that table will be add to that row.