I need to split cells in excel worksheet.
1. How I can split cells in excel?
Solution(step by step)
Split cells in excel worksheet.
1. Select the cell or cells whose contents you want to split.
2. On the Data tab, in the Data Tools group, click Text to Columns. The Convert Text to Columns Wizard opens.
3. Choose Delimited if it is not already selected, and then click Next.
4. Select the delimiter or delimiters to define the places where you want to split the cell content.
5. The Data preview section shows you what your content would look like. Click Next.
6. In the Column data format area, select the data format for the new columns.
7. By default, the columns have the same data format as the original cell. Click Finish.