I need to highlight cell in excel worksheet.
1. How I can highlight cell using custom cell style in excel worksheet?
2. How I can highlight cell using format painter ?
Solution(step by step)
Create a custom cell style to highlight cells in excel
1. On Home tab click under style group click on more button.
5. In the Format Cells dialog box, on the Fill tab, select the color that you want to use for the highlight, and then click OK.
“6. Click OK to close the Style dialog box.The new style will be added under Custom in the cell styles box.“
7. On the worksheet, select the cells or ranges of cells that you want to highlight.
8. On the Home tab, in the Styles group, click the new custom cell style you created.
Highlight cells using Format Painter
1. Select a cell that is formatted with the highlight that you want to use.
2. On the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, double-click Format Painter Button .
3. Then drag the mouse pointer across as many cells that you want to highlight.
4. Select the color, with you want to highlight, in color fill in font group.
5. When you’re done, click Format Painter again or press ESC to turn it off.