I need to Deselect a selected cell in excel worksheet.
1. How I can Deselect a selected in excel worksheet?
Solution(step by step)
Deselect a selected cells in excel
1. Press and hold Ctrl key
2. Click to deselect any cell or click and drag to deselect a range of cells within a selection.
3. You can reselect the cells again by press and hold Ctrl key and selecting cells.
Tip : To remove the hyperlink completely, select it and then press Delete.
3. If the hyperlink was created using the HYPERLINK function, you can remove the hyperlink by using the following steps:
(a) Select the cell containing the hyperlink.
(b) Press CTRL+C to copy the hyperlink.
(c) Right Click and paste using the Values paste option.
Remove all hyperlinks at the same time
1. Select all cells that contain hyperlinks, or press Ctrl+A to select all cells.
2. Right-click, and then click Remove Hyperlinks.
Add Hyperlink to cell.
1. Select particular cell that you want to Add Hyperlink.
2. Right click on that cell and click on Hyperlink.
3. Add address link that you want to add for that cell.
4. Add Anchor text that you want to display for that hyperlink.