I need to calculate average in excel worksheet.
1. How I can calculate Average value of cells in excel worksheet?
Solution(step by step)
Calculate Average Value of cells in excel
1. Click on the cell where you want an average value
2. In Home Tab under editing group click on arrow button of autosum.
3. Click on Average button.
4. Click on the starting cell, of list of numbers, of which you want average value.
5. Press and hold shift button and click on end cell of the list of numbers.
6. Click Enter Button. You will get Average value of selected list of numbers.
Note : You can find average value directly by putting average formula [=Average(first cell:end cell)] in function bar.