I Need to apply filter in Excel sheet.
1. How I can apply filter in Excel?
Solution(step by step)
Apply filter in Excel.
Filter a range of data
1. Select any cell within the range.
2. Select Data tab in top bar and then click on Filter button.
3. Select the column header arrow Filter arrow .
4. Select Text Filters or Number Filters, and then select a comparison, like Between.
Filter data in a table
When you Create and format tables, filter controls are automatically added to the table headers.
1. Select the column header arrow Filter drop-down arrow for the column you want to filter.
2. Uncheck (Select All) and select the boxes you want to show.
3. Click OK.
The column header arrow changes to a Filter icon. Select this icon to change or clear the filter.